Why Subscribe? Communication between clubs (and from the district) is a critical aspect of what Lions are about. Yes, your individual projects and interests are important, but awareness of other’s successes, lessons learned, and resources available to assist your club are valuable assets. It only works if individual Lions participate in the process. The first step is to register by filling out the three boxes in the upper right hand column and clicking register – more about that below.
What registration means. Registering adds you to the email list of this website. It is the primary way the district will broadcast important information. We promise not to bury you in messages:
1) The website sends out a message about once a month with a list of stories recently posted. The list is linked so they can easily be reviewed if you missed them when originally published.
2) Other messages may be sent that originate from the District Governor, Secretary, or Administrator. These will be few in number, will be informative to all Lions in the District, and will have one of the following phrases in the message line:
- News for District Lions – The message contains timely information that the District wants to share with everyone,
- Attention Lions – This is something you should know and act upon and share with your club as soon as possible. Be sure it is mentioned at your next meeting, or
3) Remember that every article appearing on this website is published with you and your club in mind. Check here often and share the info with others even if an email doesn’t urge you to do so.
How to Register. The process is simple. Fill in your name and email address in boxes in the right hand column of this page and click the submit button. The website will send you a message to confirm your address.